Reliable one-stop service Reasonable cost Intensive Consultancy
We are experts in
PASA attorneys are talented and highly-motivated, and many have work experience. With a team of over 100 experienced lawyers, legal experts, dynamic and dedicated legal assistants and consultants, we has proved our strength and the excellence in providing high-quality legal services in all fields: Investment Consulting, Enterprise Consulting, Business and Trade Consulting, Contract Consulting …
Best Lawyers, Fast and Easy Process, Lowest fees
We ensure that all our services are delivered at a reasonable price. Our registration fees are amongst the lowest on the market, and there are no hidden costs. We also provide you with bonus services and wonderful promotional offers.
FAST & EASY PROCESS
PASA has experience in cases similar to yours and is ready to use its expertise to help you. Furthermore, we have good relationships with the state bodies in Vietnam, therefore every procedure is carried out and completed in the most convenient and quick situation.
We ensure that all our services are delivered at a reasonable price. Our registration fees are amongst the lowest on the market. We also provide you with bonus services and wonderful promotional offers. So if you’re looking for reliability and reasonable fixed fees, you’re in the right place.
Our staff have extensive experience and expertise in consulting in all areas of business including: Manufacturing Industries, Construction, Transportation and Logistics, Tourism, Distribution, Banking/Finance, Entertainment Services, Training/Education, etc
We also maintain close cooperation with many large international law firms and consultant companies. In addition, many key lawyers of our company have joined the Inter-Pacific Bar Association (APBA) which gives them regular opportunities to exchange information and work with their foreign colleagues.
Complicated Legal Problems
Let us handle them
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE US?
What Are The Forms Of Foreign Enterprise?
Forms of direct investments in Vietnam
The new Enterprise Law which came into effect in 2015 and it provides for the following types of structures which can be set up by foreign investors in Vietnam:
– The joint venture;
– The wholly foreign-owned enterprise;
– The business cooperation contract;
– The public-private partnership;
– The Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT), the Build-Transfer (BT), the Build-Transfer-Operate (BTO), the Build-Operate (BO) agreements.
Foreign companies can also create branch and representative offices in Vietnam.
Our Vietnam company formation consultants can explain all the types of companies which can be established in this country. Please feel free to contact us if you need assistance in registering a company in Vietnam.
Today, our four offices in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang and Dong Nai city are staffed by a strong team of about 100 lawyers/attorney and legal. We are ready to give you all services with our best laywers and our best service quality.
Are there any hidden costs?
We ensure that all our services are delivered at a reasonable price. Our registration fees are amongst the lowest on the market, and there are no hidden costs. We also provide you with bonus services and wonderful promotional offers. So if you’re looking for reliability, diligence and reasonable fixed fees, you’re in the right place.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Call us now: 0961.735.815
1. A written request for permission for execution of the investment project; 2. A copy of the ID card or passport (if the investor is an individual); a copy of the Certificate of establishment or an equivalent paper that certifies the legal status of the investor (if the investor is an organization). 3. An investment proposal that specifies: investor(s) in the project, investment objectives, investment scale, investment capital, method of capital rising, location and duration of investment, labor demand, requests for investment incentives, assessment of socio-economic effects of the project; 4. Copies of any of the following documents: financial statements of the last two years of the investor; commitment of the parent company to provide financial support; commitment of a financial institutions to provide financial support; guarantee for investor’s financial capacity; description of investor’s financial capacity; 5. Demand for land use; if the project does not use land allocated, leased out by the State, or is not permitted by the State to change land purposes, then a copy of the lease agreement or other documents certifying that the investor has the right to use the premises to execute the project shall be submitted; 6. Explanation for application of technologies to the project which specifies: names of technologies, origins, technology process diagram, primary specifications, conditions of machinery, equipment and primary technological line; 7. The business cooperation contract (BCC) (if the project is executed under a BCC).
GOT QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO ASK
OUR SERVICES Many years of experience, specialized lawyers, fair fees, reliability and punctuality
We have over 90,000 clients from individuals to small, medium and large businesses that need to make investment abroad throughout the entire industry around the world, especially foreign company and transnational corporation.
2 Intensive Consultancy Layers
1. Consultancy on foreign direct investment: Consulting on the law policy for foreign investors related to the fields operating in Vietnam, the obligations which the foreign investors must perform, the order of procedures for conducting investment activities in Vietnam. 2. Consultancy on investment project dossiers associated with the establishment of enterprises.
2 Comprehensive Examination Layers
Formality examination and Substantive examination
An application for investment registration shall be subject to formality examination for evaluating its validity. In the course of formality examination, if the applicant corrects, the application shall be subject to substantive examination.
BUSINESS MINDSET AND ETHICS
We maximises the use of knowlwdge and experience integrated with business sense in our approach to Clients’ cases to work out legal advice and solutions most suitable to Clients’ business plans. In addition, business ethics is always the first priority in our practice.
We are fully aware that time is the essence for Clients. Therefore, we always strive for prompt and timely communication with Clients and successful solutions of their matters.
OUR SUCCESSFUL CLIENTS
35 years of experience and 90,000+ customers from individuals, to small, medium, large businesses that need to make investment abroad throughout the entire industry around the world, especially foreign company and transnational corporation.Feedback from our clients is taken very seriously and we consistently strive to improve wherever possible.
ALL LEGAL ISSUES RELATED TO THE INVESTMENT REGISTRATION
FREE PRELIMINARY CONSULTANCY
We are willing to serve you right now. CALL US: 0961.735.815.